Please ignore my smirky grin and that it looks like I was either A. trying to do a Michael Jackson crotch grab or B. fondling myself. I promise that neither of these choices occurred.
What I wore:
Being that I work in the skincare industry and also that I am a makeup artist, I have tried just about every BB cream out there. Most of the BB creams available here in America have been well, Americanized and have little similarities to the traditional BB creams that are used in East and Southeast Asia. Traditional BB creams not only have anti-inflammatory properties, but also moisturizer, primer, foundation, and sun block; making these BB's the ultimate multitasker.
Jane Iredale blew me away with this new
This is not a sponsored endorsement. I just had to share this fabulous product with you all because it is THAT GOOD. My skin instantly looks better after applying this and I no longer need foundation when using this magic in a tube. Get this; it is water resistant for up to 40 minutes! Here are the deets on my beloved BB:
Glow Time covers blemishes, minimizes pores, disguises wrinkles and smoothes and brightens skin.
THE LOOK luminous THE FEEL velvet
Mineral-based formula nourishes your complexion and helps protect skin from UV and free radical damage.
· Contains a broad spectrum SPF 25 UVA PA++ that is water resistant for up to 40 minutes.
· Available in 6 shades: BB1 (Fair), BB3 (Light), BB5 (Light to Medium), BB7 (Medium), BB9 (Medium-Dark to Dark), BB11 (Very Dark)
· Grapefruit Extract promotes luminosity and skin radiance, minimizes appearance of pores and wrinkles, and may help to fade uneven pigmentation.
· Apple Extract is a skin-smoothing antioxidant that exfoliates, refines and rejuvenates the skin.
· Sunflower Seed Oil is rich in moisturizing vitamin E.
· Aloe Leaf Juice soothes and calms the skin.
· Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, sensitivity tested, clinically tested, dermatologist tested.